Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Joe Bluhm




About a year or so ago, my friend Joe talked me into using a Wacom tablet and painting digitally with photoshop. Before then I wasn't into it, and didn't like much of any digital work that I had seen. Joe and another friend of mine Jan, had done some pieces that were cool and so I thought I'd give it a try. For my first digital painting I chose to sketch and paint Joe. I never did finish but I've always liked it, so I figured I'd post it and share my first digital painting.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

and i thought joe did that! HA! yo man you still at the AAA???

8:00 PM  
Blogger Marco Bucci said...

AH so you painted that! I've always liked it, but I thought Joe did it as well.

2:01 AM  
Blogger Furniture Rumah Terbaru said...

furniture jepara
furniture jepara murah
mebel jepara murah
meja makan minimalis
Kursi Tiffany
Jual Kursi Tiffany Murah
kamar set
Kursi Tamu Klasik Mewah

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners