Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Idi Amin Dada

Study of Dictator Idi Amin Dada.


Blogger Mauricio Cardenas said...

This ones is realy good! Congratulations!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Marvin Lorenz said...

Great work Jason! Nice study!

12:52 AM  
Blogger Pungy said...

I find it really fascinating how you can get that good a result with so little detail.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Adrien Bernard-Reymond said...

Your studies in black and white are so intense and the way you prioritize the details make us directly feel the essential of the character.

Realy nice!

3:18 AM  
Blogger Rodney Pike (rwpike) said...

Nice study. You captured that mean spirit of a ruthless murderer.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous RESTREPO said...


2:24 PM  
Blogger benjamin trobat drawer said...

great man!

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are an absolutely superb cartoonist!
I wonder If I might be permitted to make use of your rendering of Idi Amin. I have written two poems about Uganda, one in 1976 and one in 1979. These were just sent to several web sites, where my poetry appears.
Please contact me at
Thanks! The texts will be sent to you on request.
Gerhard A. Fuerst

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners