Thursday, October 19, 2006

See you in a week!



I'm going on a short trip with my wife and three year old daughter. We're expecting baby number two in January, another girl! This will be our last get away before the new addition, so we're going to have a little R&R. I'll be bringing my sketchbook and paints with, and will hopefully do an oil "study" of one of my Kim Jong's. I have an idea for a Kim Jong painting, so I'll be experimenting with a pallet that I may want to use.

See you in a week! God Bless,
-Jason

5 Comments:

Blogger Todd Harris said...

Glad I found your blog, have a good vacation!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Mette said...

So even masters need rest and recreation . Have a well deserved vacation, Jason!

Oh, and thanks. God bless you too. (:

9:45 AM  
Blogger SEILER said...

Thank you, I'm looking forward to it, just packed up my I-Mac and painting supplies, will be out the door soon!
Thank you also Todd, I'll check your stuff out when I get back, take care!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Marco Bucci said...

That Trump one still blows my mind a little bit. Good to see you're finding time for yourself! BTW, check out Todd's stuff now! It's awesome.

2:03 AM  
Blogger heri said...

oh, congratulations on your new baby girl. enjoy your vacation and bring us back some new post. :)

-heri

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners