Friday, January 16, 2009

Adios Y'all!




Farewell Georgie! Well, even though I only did a few GWB's for publication, they were some of my favorite pieces to work on . . . I'm going to miss drawing this guys face! Similar to Nixon, Bush looks like a living cartoon and is a lot of fun to draw and paint! When drawing Bush, you can exaggerate, or not exaggerate, it doesn't matter because regardless of what you do, it will look funny. The challenge is trying to draw him not looking funny . . . which is something I'm working on for something I'll hopefully be able to share in a couple months.

So as a farewell to the 43rd, here's a little sketch I did in my sketch book last night, i then painted on top of my sketch in photoshop . . . a study in values.

I'll leave you with some fun "Bushisms". When you read these, think of "Michael" from the show "The Office".


"I can press when there needs to be pressed; I can hold hands when there needs to be -- hold hands." --George W. Bush, on how he can contribute to the Middle East peace process, Washington, D.C., Jan. 4, 2008

"I got a lot of Ph.D.-types and smart people around me who come into the Oval Office and say, 'Mr. President, here's what's on my mind.' And I listen carefully to their advice. But having gathered the device, I decide, you know, I say, 'This is what we're going to do.'" --George W. Bush, Lancaster, Pa., Oct. 3, 2007

"You know, when you give a man more money in his pocket -- in this case, a woman more money in her pocket to expand a business, it -- they build new buildings. And when somebody builds a new building somebody has got to come and build the building. And when the building expanded it prevented additional opportunities for people to work." --George W. Bush, Lancaster, Pa., Oct. 3, 2007

"As yesterday's positive report card shows, childrens do learn when standards are high and results are measured." --George W. Bush, on the No Child Left Behind Act, Washington, D.C., Sept. 26, 2007

"I heard somebody say, 'Where's (Nelson) Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead. Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas." --George W. Bush, on the former South African president, who is still very much alive, Washington, D.C., Sept. 20, 2007

"I'm going to try to see if I can remember as much to make it sound like I'm smart on the subject." --George W. Bush, answering a question about a possible flu pandemic, Cleveland, July 10, 2007

"You know, I guess I'm like any other political figure: Everybody wants to be loved." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., July 12, 2007






The following are some Bush Caricatures that I've done over the last couple years . . .




6 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

These are great! I especially love the illustration from Golf Magazine.

The time has finally come for a CHANGE!

Luckily Obama is pretty fun to draw too!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Jeff Pecina said...

i wont miss that f*** at all.

great stuff.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

great great job!

2:39 AM  
Blogger william wray said...

the master of Bush! Say goodbye!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are an genial artist. I like your work, and your imagination and technical are fantastic. I follow you.

10:25 AM  
Anonymous obat telat bulan said...

thanks gan infonya.

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners