Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Anyone know what's going on in Iran? Anyone tired of what's going on in L.A.



Quick warm up sketch of some Iranian guy . . .
Wasn't there something going on in Iran? How's that going CNN?

On a different note! My Book and DVD.

The Books and DVD's have not yet arrived, but should arrive to me sometime this week. However, they are separate products and will come on different days, so if you've ordered both there's a chance you'll get one before the other. I'll post right away when I get them so stay tuned!

Schoolism

I have a few spots left open for my course on Caricature at Schoolism. The course starts on July 24th, any questions about Schoolism, can be emailed to me or the Schoolism staff. My class is filling up so sign up today!

Click here to PRE-ORDER my New Book and DVD.

Book, SEILER 2008-2009 $25.00 + Shipping.
DVD, Sketching with Jason Seiler $35.00 + Shipping.

9 Comments:

Blogger Haitao Su said...

You have add a masterpiece! cheers!

12:48 AM  
Anonymous mrityunjay said...

i dont like it..it looks like 'exaggeration in photoshop technic'

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheheheh very funny!!

2:51 AM  
Blogger Paul Moyse said...

Was it just me, or was the MJ memorial a little OTT?

Nice warm up Jason!

3:54 AM  
Blogger Damion009 said...

DUDE!! I just got off of you web site and I'm still hipped about it!!! sooooo much awesome... you rock man!

4:49 AM  
Blogger Thierry COQUELET said...

The title of this post is excellent : the question deserves to be asked.
Awesome warm up sketch !

6:22 AM  
Blogger Doug said...

Bread and circuses. Great sketch.

8:40 AM  
Blogger William K. Moore said...

Iranian guy is a fun piece Jason. I agree we've heard enough news (ha) from L.A.... I'll throw in Alaska too. Congrats on the DVD and book - nothing like "New."

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be getting the DVD for certain.

And I thought Ahmadinejad was just screaming "Caricature me!" the first time I ever saw him.

He's all nose, and the eyes always, no matter his mood or expression, always have that same odd loopy curvature to them.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners