Tuesday, August 24, 2010

iPad Sketch . . . some hippie dude . . . I dunno?



iPad Sketch, painted with the Sketchbook Pro app!

I did this last night from my imagination. The iPad is fun to mess around with, but I wouldn't use it for my professional work.

I used my finger for some of it, but I also have a small stylus called a pogo stick which works quite well. There is no pressure sensitivity, and you have to go back and forth to re-size brushes and reset the opacity.

As I said earlier, I wouldn't suggest using this for "real" work, but it's great to have fun with.

7 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Wilkin said...

cool shapes!!! Awesome colors!!!! Cool style!!! The lighting, and simple brush strokes kinda looks like something Dice Tsutsumi might do!!! I gotta get me one of those!!! Trying to use that app on my i-phone is very frustrating!!!

11:21 AM  
Blogger HARRINGTOONs Patrick Harrington said...

UN FRICKIN BELIEVABLE MAN!
Your style Shines bright in any medium Jason!
I tried SB Pro but most of my stuff looks like silly string and toothpaste compared to your mastery-I'd believe this were painted if you never mentioned the ipad!

11:43 AM  
Blogger ARI said...

If you are good no matter what you use, and of course, you are very very good!!!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Damion009 said...

WOW? that is all.

6:16 PM  
Blogger ramanjit said...

ohhhhhhh sir,
what a color and shape.awesome awesome and awesome.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Beast said...

Really Nice, Jason

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Guy Smalley said...

I love my iPad and do roughs all the time. When I don't want to be behind the cintq

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners