Monday, January 07, 2008

Sketches and Doodles!





As of late I haven't had as much time for myself as I used to . . . it's been hard to find time to sketch from life or just doodle for a bit. So I've decided to try to make time here and there, and just get my sketch on. The first bit of doodles up on top were done on my pc with a great program called "Sketchbook Pro", the second attachment are a few sketches I did while sitting in Church. The doodles were a lot of fun, basically I just would draw a shape, and shape and then from there just create, or rather let it just happen.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent sketches!
Very good
A greeting

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason thank you for your suggestion !!!!!
Very grateful,
I have a lot to learn yet!
I am trying!
Greetings and thanks

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah Seiler!! i was missing your daily stuff!! Very nice doodls.I like to draw a initial form and see what happens next too.It's funny and a refreshing exercise.

1:42 PM  
Blogger William K. Moore said...

Glad to hear you are in demand and busy Jason. No fun sitting around and wondering who loves ya. Great sketches!

1:43 PM  
Blogger SEILER said...

Thanks everyone! Asier, glad you like the everyday thing . . . me too, I'll try to do it more! Thanks Bill, working on a lot all at once . . . crazy but not complaining!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Tim Bye said...

nice to see a different side to your work! you're quite the cartoonist too then!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners