Friday, January 16, 2009

Sean Cheetham Sketch!



Busy with a lot of things right now, but still trying to get some sketching in every day. This is a quick sketch I did this morning of artist Sean Cheetham. If you're not familiar with Sean's work, you're missing out. He's a fantastic painter, I absolutely love this guy's work.

*I'm getting closer to finishing the "Bauer" painting so stay tuned for updates on that.

*I'm working on updating my website, so i'll be sure to let everyone know when it's been updated. Also, I'm moving into a new studio space which I'm very excited about . . . more work to come!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Everybody's gotta be in a Gang said...

Nice sketch, Jason- it really has a great feel.
Sketching everyday is time-honored advice that we all can easily take for granted, but I'm glad you're there to remind us.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Matt Ryder said...

Thats great Jason. I am a huge fan of Seans work, he is an amazing arist.
Enjoy your new studio space :)

3:02 AM  
Blogger William K. Moore said...

Great painting Jason.. and both of you are at the top of your game.

5:09 PM  
Blogger SEILER said...

Thanks so much, was a fun sketch to do . . . the palette and tone in this sketch reminds me a bit of Sean's work.

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Garbage Can Man said...

Yeah, Sean is great and all, but nobody doesn't like Sara Lee.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous obat telat bulan said...

thanks gan infonya.

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners