Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Student work at Schoolism



My current class at Schoolism is just about finished and my next class starts this Friday on the 18th. The piece above is a work in progress by my student, Duane Harding. This piece is for the final assignment of my class, he's got one more lesson left, when finished, Duane will have completed a beautiful finished illustration. This should give you a good idea of some of what we do in my class at Schoolism.
My next class at Schoolism starts on Feb 18th! There are a couple slots still open, so sign up today!

3 Comments:

Blogger duanetheartist said...

Wow! Nice illustration on this! Great job Duane!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish I could take Schoolism classes.
For me now it´s impossible. I´m very low in money.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

I hope Duane knows how good that illustration is! As always your students are proof that Schoolism works and there are some top flight tutors on board!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners