Friday, July 22, 2011

Sketch of character . . . not being used.




Sketch of background character that for various reasons will no longer be used . . .






Things were changed and edited in the painted version, which will actually never be printed. If I had it my way, the painted version would have been much closer to what I did in my sketch. This guy was in the background of a much larger illustration and is only about 4 or 5 inches in height on the illustration, so I simplified a lot of the rendering. Again, this character is no longer being used . . .

5 Comments:

Blogger Ravi Gupta said...

so much intensity in the sketch!!
* sighs* it's ok man. their loss.!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Jacob Sanders said...

Bummer.

8:24 PM  
Blogger joari71 said...

As always technically perfect. I love the right way of his proportions and perspective.

You have so many hours of drawing...

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Char Reed said...

Cool! That guy's polydactyle, six toes :)

Too bad it wasn't included!

10:58 PM  
Blogger caricature lafontaine said...

I love the black and white sketch....bravo!

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners