Friday, May 25, 2007

Therapy Sketch!





After killing myself with hours of rendering, I finally finished my job for MAD, look for it in issue #480, "If Comedians told the same joke"

On another note, I needed to do some quick sketching . . . therapy from the labor of painting my MAD illustration, so I sketched this Angelina. There is a possibility that I will be painting her and a few other celebs for another job soon, so I gave myself a little head start. Also in the mix is a page and a half illustration of Tiger Woods for GOLF magazine, as always I'll post what I can when I can! Thanks for stopping by!

10 Comments:

Blogger paulogaldinosa@gmail.com said...

Very good!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Larry Seiler said...

congrads on all the good fortune, the open doors coming your way. Hard work...and excellence, walking the higher bar...

...surity for success

proud of ya

4:03 PM  
Blogger Marco Bucci said...

awesome Jason. I can't wait to see the Mad piece. I'd love to know how you can spend hours and hours of rendering and still keep your stuff feeling fresh. Mine almost works on a timer. After the timer goes off, I start killing the life, and fast.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Shawn Escott said...

I'll keep my eyes open for that issue. I'm sure you did an awesome job! I like this little caricature too!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Piotr said...

oh i cant wait to see that issue, awesome!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Nelson Santos said...

Gonna buy the magazine just to check that one. Congrats Jaz.

5:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Milenko said...

Super sweet work.
I truly enjoyed my visit.
I sure wish I could paint like you.
But I can't.
Anyhow Checking this all was pure joy.

Thanks for sharing,

Regards,

Milenko

8:19 AM  
Blogger SEILER said...

Thank you everyone, I seriously appreciate your kind words!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

brilliant! Great likeness!

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners