Monday, June 23, 2008

Leland and Broadway 2:00 p.m.



I went out yesterday and painted with my friend Bill Moore. It was a really great time, he's good and has a nice approach to painting plein air . . . he also shared some new techniques with me . . . a fun time for sure! Anyways, we were rained on and had to stop. His painting was finished but I was just getting started with mine. So today I went out for about another hour or so and finished this little study of Leland and Broadway. This is such a great spot for urban painting . . . there's a lot of nice angles and great places to paint. I'll be going back to paint a few other views of this same area.

2 Comments:

Blogger William K. Moore said...

Good times Jason.. you got off a good piece here. Many more to follow rain or shine.. or snow?

7:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful colors.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners