Sunday, October 03, 2010

MLB Tease



Last week I finished three paintings for Major League Baseball. The paintings will appear in this year's World Series program. I painted a full page illustration and two smaller spots all in 5 days. For now, here's a little tease. When it's out, I'll share the full images as well as some of the process.

I apologize for the lack of blog posts, I'll try to post more regular when I can. I've been lucky enough to be busy but most of the work that I've been doing cannot be shared just yet. When I can, I'll try to squeeze in some extra sketching and painting to share here on my blog. As always, thank you for stopping by!

News! I'm currently working on my second painting for Rolling Stone. A painting of Elton John and Leon Russel. It's due this week, when I can, I'll share my painting here. I'm saving some of my process and steps, so I'll have more to show than just the final painting.

7 Comments:

Blogger Andy Christofi Illustration said...

Great news! Can't wait to see your paintings in Rolling Stone. I'm pretty sure I have that exact camera in the top right :D

7:12 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

I can see the direction of your paintings developing even more if thats even possible! I remember you mentioned about going more painterly with your style and it seems with these teasers your definitely achieving that. Congrats on the RollingStones, can't wait to see the painting!

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would think the MLB would be a fantastic break in to the thick of the mainstream.

Very, very cool.

11:27 PM  
Blogger David Dunne Art said...

just came across your blog this morning all your work is amazing. Love all the Obama stuff and I use to watch alot of MLB great work and congrats on the rolling stone magazine

5:07 AM  
Blogger LarsEr Arts said...

Yeah man, great job, it really looks as if you are getting a really great dry brush technique rocking! I hope you are doing well, don't be a stranger mr JS!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Niall O loughlin said...

Loving all your new stuff, oh and happy birthday Jason!!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Happy Birthday Jason!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners