Thursday, April 07, 2011

Andy Richter

This started off as a sketch, just messing around and having fun, but I couldn't stop . . . . I'm not sure how long I spent on it? I love Conan and Andy makes the show even greater! Anyways, I have a few ideas and I think I will make an Andy Richter illustration and build from this study.


Blogger Lash LeRoux said...

Freakin’ AWESOME, Jason! And I’m always impressed with artists who can capture the contrasting values of harsh natural light -- that frustrates me every time I attempt it.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Mag said...

Jason eres mi heroe, espectacular bro.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Tim Wilmsen said...

Wow Jason... blown away when I saw this...amazing. Every work you make is so unique!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Damn Jason I remember you posting this the other day saying its just a doodle and BAM you completed it to perfection! WOW Bravo! Love that show as well!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Rodney Pike (rwpike) said...

Excellant Jason, I love seeing your brush work up close.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Tel said...

Brilliant Jason - not familiar with the guy but I just love that painterly style. Great.

2:17 AM  
Blogger Sterling Hundley said...


Just wanted to stop in and let you know how much I enjoy the work you are doing. Looking forward to crossing paths some day!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners